Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day Three: Mani and Pedi treat

It's Day Three. I am only going to count off a week,then 3 months, 6 months, and a year. This would be tedious every day as I found out last time I tried to quit smoking. PLUS it is a constant in your face reminder.....:"Ehhhhh it's only been two weeks you know you miss it" kind of thing. Self defeating.

So I am at Fig Cafe in Fayetteville getting ready for Test #3 for Zoology which I can take either Monday or Wednesday. I am aiming for Monday and get it out of the way and not have to go to class Wednesday.

So the Mani/Pedi treat is because my skin is ALREADY changing from not smoking, I am going to take a long bath tonite and do my manicure and pedicure after. My nails are so excited.

I do have my Skittles, Mamba fruit chews, gum, water and coffee. I will survive today. It is less certain for others near and around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment