Monday, November 22, 2010

Day Five: Skittles and coffee....

Day Five is here.
Okay day so far.
Drinking my coffee this morning but switching over to decaf hot tea and honey this afternoon.
Any suggestions on brands and flavors of tea that I may like in the morning, afternoon, and before bedtime?
Eating my Skittles.
Doing Test #4 online for Statistics.
Statistics class at 1:00pm.
Chargers play tonite.
Duke plays tonite.
What to watch?
UNC basketball lost 2-3 games in Puerto Rico in a pre-season tournie. Roy Williams is going to stroke out this year. Better have EMT's on stand by for him.
Easily frustrated and no patience.
I am so very very tired of co-dependence.
I have to repeat often in my head.
"You are doing this for you....The other BS dont matter."
It is a mantra on a loop.
The other BS don't MATTER!
I am changing.

If you can't help, at least don't HINDER me!

How far till Friday.... ?
Ready to hug my KG and Dylbob.


No comments:

Post a Comment