Saturday, March 14, 2009

WELCOME TO THE KITCHEN

Welcome to "GET OUT THE KITCHEN". I have been inspired by sister and best friend to put my inner demons on "paper". So as the title implies, get out the kitchen if can't stand the heat! I do have an opinion; I will be sharing it...But I also encourage feedback, positive or negative just as long as it is relevant and not redundant. I only ask you read others comments and my feedback to those comments and make sure I have not already addressed the issue.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging....you can just let it off on here....here are a couple of my fave blogs where the women have been known to drop a f* bomb or other choice words here and there. lol ~
    http://suburbanturmoil.blogspot.com/
    http://barefootfoodie.com/
    I love reading both of them! Have fun, it is neat to think about what the next topic for your blog should be....especially if you have lots of opinions about lots of stuff...like I KNOW you do! Love you

    ReplyDelete